Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello

Greetings to the blogosphere! I’ve been waiting about a year to begin a blog focused on books, baking, and the library life. Now that I’m officially enrolled in graduate studies in library science and I have a little more free time to catch up on my reading, I’m finally doing it. But so that you know what you’re getting into, let me give you a little preview of what will be on this blog:

- Book Reviews and Book Lists. I read a variety of genres but here the content will be primarily YA and tween lit as that is my current passions and obsession. However, some adult fiction and non-fiction will likely sneak in as well from time to time.

- Library News and Explorations. I’ll be posting about my experiences as a library volunteer, employee, intern, and grad student. Additionally, I plan to write commentary on the library world and the larger world of YA/ teen media.

- Recipes and Kitchen Adventures. This won’t be a regular feature but I do want to share my experiments in making desserts and, less often, ‘real’ food.

Occasionally my other obsessions (television, movies, and the internet) will also pop up in the form of reviews or comments.

Since I’m just getting started, posting might be a little slow for the next few weeks but don’t be discouraged! Come back soon for some book reviews of both YA lit and general fiction as well as some kitchen fun!

1 comment: