Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

In My Mailbox #3

  I'm back! Somehow I've managed to plow through a few more of my books for review in between grad school work, interning, and my small attempts at a social life and so I allowed myself to grab a few more on a recent library visit. So I am able to once again join in the In My Mailbox party!  IMM is a fantastic meme in which bloggers list the books that they received over the last week via mail/bookstore/library.  It's hosted by the lovely Story Siren over at her awesome blog. For more info, look here. So this week in my "mailbox," I got:




All of my IMM picks this week come from one of my lovely local libraries. 


Bliss Bliss by Lauren Myracle


Rampant Rampant by Diana Peterfreund


Ash Ash by Malinda Lo


I'm very excited about these books; they've all been on my radar for a while now and it's great to get my hands on them at last! Look out this week for reviews for a few of my past IMM books, such as The God Box and Forget-Her-Nots.  What was in your mailbox this week?





Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. I've wanted to read Bliss for a while now. The cover is so creepy, reminds me of Carrie. Maybe I'll find it at my library too! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books you have this week. Hope you have a lot of fun reading them and I look forward to reading your reviews :)

    Here's my In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I find lots of good books at the library - I just haven't been heading there a lot lately because I already have so many books waiting to be read on my bookshelves!

    Here's my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice loot Kelly! Going to look up Bliss and Ash on Goodreads next. Bliss seems to an intense cover so I'm interested in hearing more about it.

    Have a great read.
    Posted mine on Aisle B so here's your invite :)
    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1148967819/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. ASH was an interesting take on the fairy tale. I'll be interested in your review.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete