Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox AKA Wayward Blogger Returns At Last!

Whew! It has been a crazy couple of months in the life of this library school student!  As my disappearance from the blogosphere might show, real life got very busy for the last several months and this blog had go on the back burner for a while. But I'm back! So, in celebration, here is my first IMM post of 2011! IMM is a fantastic meme in which bloggers list the books that they received over the last week via mail/bookstore/library.  It's hosted by the lovely Story Siren over at her awesome blog and you can go here to get more info about joining in!   


Since the term is winding up this week, I returned to naughty habit of leaving the library with piles of books. So this week's IMM is quite big! 


The Fold by An Na
Odd Girl Out: The Hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls by Rachel Simmons
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd ed. by Holly Black and Cecil Castellucci
Ship Breaker by Paulo Bacigalupi
Pink by Lili Wilkinson
A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
Ivy and Bean by Annie Barrows

This week I also grabbed and read and already returned two other great books:

Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow







Reviews will be coming soon-along with some reviews from my backlog of reading from the last few months!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS and 13 LITTLE BLUE ENVELOPES. Two awesome books about American girls in European countries!

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, new follower:D

    You got a nice haul of books. I have only heard of a couple.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab set! New follower too. I loved Revolution and Anna and the FK. I hope you do too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete