Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox #6

This week's In My Mailbox is actually a bit of a mish-mosh of my library acquisitions from the last two weeks. Some of these I've already read (and loved!) and others I'm eagerly awaiting finding the time to start.  IMM is a fantastic meme in which bloggers list the books that they received over the last week via mail/bookstore/library.  It's hosted by the lovely Story Siren over at her awesome blog and you can go here to get more info about joining in!
  

Ten Things I Hate About Me


Randa Abdel-Fattah













Rapunzel's RevengeCalamity JackRapunzel's Revenge                                         


by Shannon and Dean Hale and illustrated by Nathan Hale




The Forest of Hands and Teeth


by Carrie Ryan




Readicide: How Schools Are Killing Reading and What You Can Do About It

by Kelly Gallagher




by Peggy Orenstein






No comments:

Post a Comment