Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox #8

IMM is a fantastic meme in which bloggers list the books that they received over the last week via mail/bookstore/library.  It's hosted by the lovely Story Siren over at her awesome blog and you can go here to get more info about joining in!

The books in this week's In My Mailbox actually came in mail a couple weeks ago.  I signed up to get a bunch of ARCs at the Little Brown booth at ALA Annual in June and somewhat forgot about it.  Then a box full of beautiful ARCs showed at my doorstep and here are a few of them!
Hope everyone has a lovely book-filled week! 

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you, you got Shut Out! That's one of the books I'm eagerly awaiting :)

    I'm a new follower

    Please hop by and have a look at the book in my my IMM post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to read The Rivals - I really enjoyed The Mockingbirds, but wasn't at all expecting a follow up.

    Happy Reading,
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone was AWESOME!!!!!

    Check out Em's IMM!

    ReplyDelete